Thursday, September 18, 2008

Eleven Degrees of Separation

So I was listening to M.I.A's Paper Planes on the radio last night, it's been getting high rotation ever since Pineapple Express and I realized how many songs and albums I've encountered over the ends that the involve flying or the word "paper". So here is how all these artists are connected to each other:


Rise Against's Siren Song Of The Counter Culture has a track called "Paper Wings"


Hostage Life's first full length CD is named "Walking Papers"


One of Yellowcard's albums has a track which is same as the album name "Paper Walls"


Back to M.I.A's huge single "Paper Planes"


Lastly an album that hasn't been "dropped" yet, T.I.'s "Paper Trail"


And that is how Eleven Degrees of Separation is played people, see ya next time.
-George out.

No comments: